1. TF Cricket Academy
Academy to start in May and finish in October.
Aim is to provide holistic development program for aspiring cricketers for various age groups Ready to move on to the extended session focusing on developing skills for each part of the game. Our coaching staff has the credentials and are experienced enough to know the value of mentorship and guidance. They are willing to pass all the knowledge and spend countless hours to bring gems out of our academy.
Academy curriculum will include :
- Learning the game
- Practicing on turf
- Playing matches on turf
- Wicket keeping
- Warm up/cool down
- Agility training
- Hand eye coordination
- Reaction time training
- Video Analysis
- Fitness trainings
- Academy events
- Fun Games
Designed to last 6 months with two hours of session on Saturday and Sunday.
Age Groups :
- 5 to 7 years every Saturday 1hr session.
- 7 to 14 years every Saturday and Sunday 2hr session.
- 14 to Adult level every Saturday and Sunday 2hr session.
Each age group will then be divided into multiple levels stated below :
- Level 0 – Learning the game of cricket and its basics.
- Level 1 - coaches will focus on basic skills by providing extensive batting, bowling and fielding drills. Biomechanics are the focus here.
- Level 2 – This level aims to gain expertise in catching, throwing, bowling, along with practicing at the net and with batting-bowling machine
- Level 3 – At this level we focus on high performance coaching to enhance cricketing skills and start preparing a child to play in bigger leagues and pursue his dream. 1 on one coaching is the key focus here.
2. TF Cricket Camps
Camps to start every month from May through October. Each camp will be a month long.
The course aims to provide basic introduction to the game of cricket, focusing on developing movement and skills needed for becoming a cricketer. Along with developing skills such as running, jumping, hand-eye co-ordination, catching, throwing and hitting, social skills such as listening, concentration and observation are also harnessed.
Camp curriculum will include :
- Learning the game of cricket
- Basic cricket skills
- Fun Games
Designed to start every month for 6 months with two hours of session on different weekday’s every month.